Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Iowa Chops



I went to an Iowa Chops hockey game with some family on Sat. and we were lucky enough to sit in a sky box. It was so much fun I had to take pictures. Then on Sun. I joined a new group at PCP called Scrappy Sunday. So if you can't tell by their name, they have a sketch challenge every Sun. So this is my first try. The first page was the sketch and since I usually do two page spreads I had to do another page on my own. The second page I used a stamp from 2RedBananas from a set called "Quotes" that was just released this month. It says, "Don't be a blueprint, be an origianal." It was perfect for the page. Don't you just love it when you take some photos and then right away scrap them. It makes me happy.
Sorry about the fading colors on the page, I don't know what happened.


2 comments:

Danni said...

What fun pages!! Great job!

Maraya said...

Great job on the layout! That's awesome that the pictures as SO recent and they are already in an album. WOW!