Friday, July 10, 2009

Sneak Peak - More Quotes

Please forgive the shiny spot on my card. I couldn't get a picture without it and still have good color. I hate it when that happens. Any way this is a sneak peak for the July releases of stamps for 2RedBananas. If you love quotes you will love this set. It has three very different quotes and this one is from Garth Brooks - if you can't read it because of the glare. I'm not a big country fan but I do like this quote and the guitars went perfect with it. Be sure to check back to see the other quotes and check out the other bananas as we also have a new stamp designer.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

This card is so cute - I love that guitar paper and the black ribbon.

Jeanette - said...

I love the paper you used and those fun shiney black snowballs. :)