Monday, October 12, 2009

Banana Split Sunday

I know my post is a little late as it is Monday, but better late than never. This weeks Banana Split Sunday Challenge is a color challenge to use Orange, Black, and Purple. Great colors for this time of year and perfect for a Halloween page. I went to a scrap retreat this week end and so it was also a perfect time for me to catch up on last years Halloween pictures. If you can't tell by the outfits or the title my husband and I are suppose to be Sonny & Cher. I also used a quote on the page about love from 2RB Quotes Three set. Lets see all those great things you can make with these colors.

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Great page, Teresa! Perfect paper choices, great stamps. Cute costumes, too! :)

Danni said...

I giggled at this page, so fun!!

Wendy said...

Great layout! I love that BG Halloween paper. Your costumes are really hysterical.