Sunday, November 22, 2009

Banana Split Sunday

Today the Banana Split Sunday Challenge is to make something that expresses what you are thankful for. I already made Thanksgiving cards for my family so this challenge inspired me to make a card for a friend who is the best. The stamps come from a set called Fuzzy Bears from 2RB. I was excited to use a new embossing folder I got from Quickuzt called Leaves. I think I will be using this one a lot. I really like the variety of leaves, hope you can see them. I also added stitching I often do. So this is the perfect challenge for this time of year, give it a try.

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Such a pretty card, Teresa - wonderful colors!

Deb said...

Love this Teresa! That texture is so beautiful! Love the little woolie!

Denise Marzec said...

Awww, Teresa! These are so cute!!