Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Dreaming about Summer

Okay, today we have a blizzard here in Iowa and I'm dreaming about summer. We had 14 inches of snow last night and are all stuck in the house. Perfect time to scrap and make cards but I'm posting a page I made last week. I was very excited as this was a challenge to use a circle as your focal point on a page from The Scrap Room. I was very pleased with how it turned out and then was the random winner of the challenge. This is just the second week I had participated in their challenges so I'm pretty excited. Hope you like my page and that it is warmer where you are than here.

2 comments:

Danni said...

I didn't realize you were in Iowa, or I had forgotten. I lived in Burlington for 10 years and still have family there.
Stay warm!! great page!

Lynette said...

Great page! Congrats on your win!