Monday, April 11, 2011

Spring is in the Air

This is another card that I lifted from the cards magazine. Now I'm up to 8 cards from one magazine. If I make it to ten I think I will have to buy next months. Ha Ha funny the little games we play with ourselves. This card was fun because I used stamps from three old sets and some scraps of paper left over from a layout. I didn't need to buy anything! Woo Hoo I should get extra credit for that. As I was looking for something to stamp on the chipboard butterfly I realized I need more background stamps. So much for this card not costing me anything. Now I'm off to put it in the mail.

2 comments:

Heather Rogers said...

You are so funny! I am glad you are finding some good inspiration. The butterfly is too cute. :)

Jeanette - said...

I love it!! I love the justification you use too :)