Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween!  We had beggars night last night and only had a small handful of trick or treaters and several of then seemed a little old.  I guess if I want to dress up you can't blame the older kids for wanting to get in one more year of fun.  This is a picture of Scott and me at our annual Halloween party from last week.  This years theme was dead celebrities.  Of course he was Harry Caray and I was Audrey Hepburn from Breakfast at Tiffanys.  It was lots of fun but this year we had lots of duplicates. 

4 comments:

Jeanette said...

Oh my gosh, y'all are SO cute!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Happy Halloween!

Lynette said...

Very fun! Looks like a good time. Love your new cards, too!

Heather Rogers said...

Too cute! I almost did not recognize you with those sunglasses on. Great costumes. :)