Friday, August 9, 2013

Chemo Hair

 
Hello bloggers.  It's been a long time and I have an update on myself.  I was diagnosed with breast cancer in January of this year.  I had a mastectomy in March and then started chemo.  I have two more chemo treatments and then I start radiation.  I am doing really well but haven't been scrapping much.  I decided I needed some motivation so I'm taking a class at Big Picture Classes called Stash*busters Anonymous.  The idea is to not buy any new supplies until the class is over. Use what you have and I have lots.  So here is my first page and hopefully I will get back into the swing of things. I only thought it fitting that I start with a picture of me and my hair.  I'm off work now but hope to return when chemo is done and I get my radiation appointments set up. 

6 comments:

Megan said...

Ohmigosh...this page is gorgeous! Was the paper like that, or did you put all those hexagons on it?

Heather Rogers said...

I asked where you had been and they said you were on leave. I was hoping it wasn't what I thought it was. I am happy to hear you are doing well with treatment. Please know I am thinking about you.

Your LO is fabulous and your wig looks so good!

Jeanette said...

Teresa - You look beautiful!! Your layout is great, but that certainly doesn't surprise me! :) I am going to have to check out the class you're taking, it sounds like something I need to do as well.

Sheri said...

I have been praying for you. We missed you when the "group" met at Archivers in Des Moines in June. You have adorable chemo hair! So happy to hear you are on the downhill side of this.

Sheri said...

I have been praying for you daily. We missed you when our group met in June at Archivers in Des Moines. Happy to hear you are doing well and on the downhill leg. By the way, you have adorable chemo hair!

Lynette said...

Thanks so much for the update, Teresa! You look so happy and cute! we missed you at our Group Gathering in June. Next year you can join us again! Prayers continue for you.