Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Go Nuts

Oh how I love coordinating dies and stamps.  I just couldn't resist this little squirrel from Papertrey Ink.  He is so stinking cute.  I also lifted the design from them.  It turned out so cute I'm going to make some more and put them in the mail! Happy October everyone. 

Also since today is the first day of October all you hear about is breast cancer awareness month.  Maybe now that I have experienced it myself I feel like I can't look anywhere without a pink ribbon staring me in the face.  I am just not a pink gal but anyway Amuse Studio is giving away a free breast cancer stamp (3$ for shipping) They also have a matching die that you know I will be purchasing.  If you haven't seen Amuse I have a friend who is a rep. and you can check out her blog and all her cute cards at www.totogal62.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

oh my gosh, he is cute! I love how you used the washi tape. I agree with you, I like the stamps that coordinate with dies, I'm liking them more and more everyday, that is not a good thing, LOL.

Lynette said...

What a fabulous fall card. Love the sparkle.