Sunday, November 3, 2013

Gratitude Album

Last year I made a gratitude album with a set I got from Cathy Zielske. It turned out really nice and was fun as I made one for a friend too.  This year Cathy is going digital and I guess so am I.  I have never really used my photoshop program to it's full extent and now Cathy had a wonderful tutorial that helped me put together this page.  I have even sent it off to be printed.  I'm so excited I can't wait to get it and buy an album to put it in.  Not sure if I will share all the pages but here is my page for Day 1.

4 comments:

Melissa Roell said...

What a great idea! Love your victory pose at the finish line!!

Cheri said...

What a beautiful page. Congrats on surviving the journey this year and on finishing the walk. I did the 3 day in Philadelphia back in 2010 in honor of a friend and really loved the experience!

Amanda Villagómez said...

I like the embellishment that you added to the template, and what a fun event to celebrate!

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Hi Teresa ~ I love the look of your page and how you used the cute embellishment on it. Best of luck with getting it printed and in a book so you'll have those moments preserved.

And God bless you in your fight against breast cancer! xo