Thursday, February 5, 2009

Week In The Life


Some time last year Ali Edwards had a challenge to take pictures of what you do every day for a week and then scrap it. My friend Tracy did one and it was so cute it inspired me to try it too. My week was last November and two months later I finally finished it. I think it turned out pretty good and I got some picture of myself as well.

I know the cover picture is familiar as it's also my blog picture. The last page was something fun too as I took my index and put that on the page. I didn't get to use all the picture in the album so that was a way to still keep them together.
If you never scrap book about yourself I would encourage you to try this challenge. It only takes a few minutes a day. Although it did take me the two months to finish I'm glad that I did it.


4 comments:

Jeanette - said...

It turned out GREAT!!! I love the ribbons too. The index prints on the back page are perfect you can see all the pics that didn't make it into the book. Very creative!!

Maraya said...

Looks like that was a busy and fun week especially towards the end :-) What a fun idea. Great layout!

Denise Marzec said...

Very cool!! I love all the bling around your picture!!

Dana said...

Teresa this turned out so COOL! I'm glad you got it finished. Sure miss you guys. I'm glad Jeanette and you are designing together. You are both so talented!!