Wednesday, May 13, 2009

conGRADulations

Today I have another sneak peak card from 2RedBananas. This on is called Mr. Frog Grad. There are actually 3 new graduation sets that will be released on Monday 18th so look for those. I was glad to make a graduation card because every year I say, "I don't know anyone that's graduating this year." and then I remember someone. This year it's my cousin graduating from college. I don't know how I could forget that, but I did. On this card I had to use green with the frog and the file is from Quickutz. I also pop dotted the hat. If you remember you have a graduate then check out some of the other Banana's sneak peaks this week.

3 comments:

Jeanette - said...

I love this card Teresa - the papers and the file folder are perfect for this cute little frog :)

Jami said...

Love that green file folder and cool bg paper!!

Wendy said...

Very cute card. I love the file folder.