Friday, May 15, 2009

Party Bees

Today I have another sneak peak stamp set from 2RedBananas called Party Bees. I just love the quote from Robin Williams and the bees are so cute. There is also a turtle and butterfly included in this fun set. It will be released on Monday 18th so be sure to check it out. I had some problems with the color when I took the picture and the yellows look like they don't match but they do. I hate it when that happens. Can't take another picture because it's already off in the mail. Have a good day!

6 comments:

Jeanette - said...

I love everything about this card Teresa!!! You rock girlie!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh isn't this card just the bizzz lol, its colourful and fun love those bees.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Danni said...

Very nice!! That sentiment is awesome!

Dawn B. said...

What a great sentiment. Terrific bee images. Super job..

Denise Marzec said...

LOOOOOVE that fun paper!!

Wendy said...

Very cute card! I love your paper and punched out images together.