Tuesday, June 9, 2009

House Mouse Challenge

Today I took part in one of my favorite challenges over at House Mouse. I think those stamps are so cute but I just don't have very many of them. I always check out their challenge and see if I have any images that will work. This week the challenge was to use red, white, and blue. Of course you think 4th of July but I don't have any like that. But I did think of my little mouse in his lobster suit and that was red, so it works. Plus every time I use this stamp it makes me smile.

8 comments:

Jeanette - said...

SO cute! What did you use for your 'labels' - they look great!!

Danni said...

Cute!! Very cute and made me smile too!

Carolyn Bounds said...

What a DARLING creation!!! This little cutie clad in his lobster suit is the perfect image for this week's challenge!!! Like you, he makes me smile too:o) I love it!!! I love it A LOT!!

Hugs!
Carolyn

Valerie said...

What a little cutie pie! Great card!

Patricia Rose said...

super cute, love this HM image, fabulous desgin..... wonderful colouring. Thanks for joining us at HM&F.
Hugs, Pat

Kristen H said...

Fun card. I like how you matted your sentiment!

Sue from Oregon said...

This card just brings a smile to my face! Cute!

Heather said...

This is fabulous, love that image - it really brought a smile to my face.
Fabulous papers, I just love checks.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at HM&F.
hugs Heather xx