Wednesday, June 17, 2009

New Release

I totally forgot to blog today. Today 2RedBananas releases 4 new stamp sets and this is one of the new ones called Play Your Game. Sorry I'm so late, just totally forgot. The really silly thing is I know I was thinking about baseball and that is what is on this card. My son made the all star team again this year and I'm so proud of him, plus we have an AAU tournament this week end so all I'm thinking about is baseball. This card was fun to make, I added some glimmer mist on the player and did a little sewing, always a favorite. Be sure to check out the other stamp sets and the other bananas take on this set.

1 comment:

Jeanette - said...

So cute Teresa! Glimmer Mist, I thought I saw some sparkle, but didn't know what it was. Congratulations to Jake!!!!